At TPE Solutions, Inc. we start by analyzing the end-use characteristics of our customer’s product as well as their manufacturing processes.
Once we fully understand the requirements of the application, we identify suitable material solutions. Sometimes it is an off-the-shelf chemistry, sometimes it is an alloy, and sometimes we help to engineer a totally custom compound. Finally, using our vast network of suppliers, we seek the most efficient compounding facility based on our customer’s volume, geographic location and other technical needs.
Additionally, we can provide technical support to help our customers incorporate the TPE into their production process. No single TPE compounder in the world can offer you the selection combined with expertise to achieve the best results for your application.
- Toll Processing
- Custom Compounding
- Twin screw compounding
- Farrell Continuous Mixer (FCM) technology
- ISO 9001 Certified
- ISP 13485 Medical Certified
- TPE custom formulations & designs.
- Conductive compounds with Surface Resistivity Range of 101 to 104 ohms/sq.
- ESD Compounds with Surface Resistivity Range of 104 to 1012 ohms/sq.
- Testing and verification of incoming raw materials
- Conformance testing of all products throughout production process
- Post production verification of finished goods
- Melt flow analysis
- Filler content analysis
- Moisture content analysis
- Flex Modulus
- Color spectrophotometer
- Density / Specific Gravity
- Lab Vacuum Oven
- High Resolution Digital Microscope- Dispersion Measurement
- Tensile and Elongation
- Surface & Volume Resistivity
- Strip die extrusion
TPE Solutions, Inc. is headquartered in Shirley, MA with manufacturing facilities across the country.